Well Control Equipment Inspector
Field Mechanical Systems Inspector
Field Senior Control Systems Inspector
MBA Generalist & PMP or Equivalent
Inside Sales, Lead Maturation
Seeking an experienced Cyber Base Performance Coach.
For more information on employment opportunities, please contact us.
Automation – Director – Contract Role (ASAP)
Rotational or Full Time, Downtown Houston
Management level position in the field of Automation, instrumentation, and controls. Must have the ability to interface with all areas of <Client>s’ operations, including project execution teams, onsite operations, and IT. Position will report directly to ____TBD____. Position will be responsible for vendor management, standards development and adherence, project execution and maintenance in the OT and automation space.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in all layers of companies operations.
Familiar with the principles of offshore production automation; including process, safety, and fire & gas (ESD) systems. Ability to read and develop common PLC and DCS logic.
Familiar with the principles of offshore control room HMI (SCADA). Ability to read and develop common HMI, SCADA, and historian architectures. Familiar with the concepts of control room alarm management,
Familiar with the principles of networking, process control and business network segregation and cyber security.
Ability to source, select, and manage vendors in the operational technology (OT) and system integration space. Ability to communicate setting clear scope, specification and schedule expectations with vendors.
Ability to actively participate in the following aspects of project lifecycle: FEED and design basis, material specification, shop testing, commissioning, startup, and maintenance.
Ability to read, understand and propose modifications to:
- Cause & Effects charts
- Register Maps
- Controls Narratives
- System/network architectures
Ability to specify and set standards around:
- PLC hardware and software
- Instrumentation & controls elements (I/O)
- Networking and communications devices
Ability to actively participate in the following aspects of project lifecycle:
- Ability to specify instrumentation & controls elements and materials
- Ability to program and test control and HMI logic
- Ability to inspect, verify and document instrumentation & controls field work quality
- Ability and experience executing and project managing field verification and validation studies. IE: FAT, SPS, Commissioning, Acceptance, Certification, etc.
- Experience with Offshore Construction Yards.
- Experience with Risk Assessments, Failure Mode Effect Analysis FMEA
- Working knowledge of key industry standards from API, IADC, USCG, IEEE, etc.
- Passive connectivity with regulatory/influencer associations; API, IADC, MTS-DP, etc.
- Solid technical writing competence – illustrated with examples
- Offshore experience
- Offshore safety certs
Submit, CV, Cover, Desired contract rate, references, Written Technical Work examples, confirmation Downtown Houston is okay, email@example.com