Online Alarm Analysis
- CONTACT US FOR A COPY OF OUR SPE PAPER
- Drillers are inundated by alarms that do not conform to PSA’s YA-711 and other common sense guidelines.
- ET’s do not review alarms, thus miss preventative opportunities, they are reactive.
- Analyzing raw NOV alarm files is not easy and takes time.
- Filtering out HIGH Priority Maintenance alarms from the noise takes time and know how.
- Alarms actual meaning and required action is vague.
- Reviewing FDS documentation is time consuming.
- Online, very simple, fast and offshore use.
- Provides true alarm meaning and action.
- Accompanied by corporate knowledge base “notes” available fleet wide.
- Customized for rig specific FDS data.
- Discover trends or issues before they lead to serious problems.
- Secure and safe, utilizing 256 bit encryption.
- Delivered Value.
- Vastly improved understanding of system health.
- Leads to proactive preventative maintenance and trending of trouble areas.
- Education of real system alarm meaning and suggested actions.
- Improved vendor accountability: “you are watching them”.
- Improved shore and offshore interaction and troubleshooting.
- Significant cost savings.
- High Value, Multi-functional tool
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment use monitoring
- Shore visibility to equipment status
- Improved vendor communication
- Low setup and ownership cost
- Low training need
- Flexible & fast deployment options
- Future development will increase functionality
For more information or to arrange a demo, please contact us.