Inside Sales, Lead Maturation
Sales Assistant Requirements
We are looking for that unique person that can find anyone in an organization and set up a follow-up meeting using whatever means are available. Phone, web, email, etc.
Main task will to mature leads to handoff to sales and assist with sales process to closure.
Secondary tasks will be: marketing, sales prep/research, tactical support.
Role can be part time and home based.
We NEED you NOW! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Control Systems Inspector
Are you interested in moving from software developer or field service technician to consulting contractor? Interested in traveling, working offshore, overseas? Willing to work in rotational format; 28 days on with 28 days vacation afterwards? Interested in full and/or part time opportunities?
At Kingston Systems we are also on the lookout for smart capable mature people who act well in front of clients and have the skill set to think on their feet and get a job done.
We work in shipyards, offshore, on client sites normally in the role of inspector, software expert or controls and automation consultant. Normally we are the experts are the ground that our clients look to for advice. The “PROS from DOVER” < a M.A.S.H. reference>. We help ensure that the equipment they buy is fit for purpose and functioning as specified. We are looking for EE’s, Software developers, automation and control systems engineers. It is good if you come from am non-oil field background and can bring your consulting expertise to play.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, MIS, or Business
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Software, Automation, Controls, Electronics
- Technical, Programming degree
- Consulting or professional services experience. Including facilitation, &
- Problem solving
- Software Development/ Program mgmt experience
- Software Quality Assurance and Testing experience
- Experience working in politically challenging and multi-party environments with
- conflicting goals and objectives
- Computer network experience (PC, Server, Telecommunications, other)
- Data Analytics experience and skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Electronics and/or mechanical troubleshooting experience
- PLC programming experience
- Experience with equipment from vendors such as NOV, Weatherford,
- Oceaneering, Cameron, Hydril, Kongsberg, L-3, Emerson Process, Raytheon
- Honeywell, Siemens, and Allen Bradley.
- Oil Field experience not required
Seeking an experienced Cyber Base (Amphion) Performance Coach.
Capable of executing a Drilling Performance Optimization Scope of Work. This SOW includes a drilling process review for a 5th/6th gen rig fleet, as well as equipment and training competency assessment. Consultant would work with operator and contractor to design improved automation process to improve over all drilling equipment performance (drilling times). Specifically, previous work has identified improvement to tripping methods. Consultant will assess and re-draft processes and then help implement them offshore with coaching of English as Second Language (ESL) crews. Primary focus will be on main flat time areas – tripping, offline standbuilding, BHA make up, and other repeatable processes where time can be saved and applied across the fleet. Secondary objectives are a) to review other components of drilling procedure manual for performance improvement opportunities, b) to incorporate simulation training into training/coaching plan. Future opportunities will include, a) continued rollout and coaching, b) application to land fleet, c) simulation training course construction and execution, d) DWOPS, Tech Limit and other performance application.
Work would dove tail into Kingston Systems (www.kingston-systems.com) normal control systems rig intake and acceptance testing services.
Role is expected to get go ahead in January 2015 subject to client review of candidate. Deployment might consist of:
- 2 weeks onshore in office in country for
- security and medical clearance
- confirm scope and draft procedures
- Draft deployment and training coaching plan
- 2 initial 3 week rotations offshore
- Visit at least two rigs to deploy updated procedures, working with all crews in an ESL environment
- FUTURE: additional rigs, land rig, additional studies, DWOP, Tech Limit, possible 1 year deployment.
- Drilling Equipment & Process Performance optimization experience
- Very experienced Amphion Cyber Driller: Snr Driller/Toolpush/STP / Performance Coach
- Coaching and Consulting Experience.
- ESL and Middle East cultural experience a requirement
- Be able to Access Current drilling NPT and Cyber limitations.
- Be able to provide Cyber Drilling solutions
- Be able to evaluate other technology
- Current BOSIET, OGUK
- Very experienced Aker Cyber Driller: SDriller/Toolpush/STP
- Contact email@example.com with CV, References, and Rate requirements.
For more information on employment opportunities, please contact us.